View Full-Size Image
EVGC6A-A - Discover - 6V SMF AGM VRLA - 213Ah/20Hr (ID125840)
Absorbed Glass Mat VRLA Industrial Battery Block
Discover Clean & Green Series EV Traction Dry Cell Industrial Batteries provide superior high integrity and reliability for environmentally sensitive areas, commercial, industrial and private applications.
The maintenance-free, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) construction makes Discover EV Traction Batteries the definitive choice for:
Mobility and Home Medical Equipment (HME)
Broadband and Cable TV (CATV)
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Solar and Renewable Energy Storage
Golf and Electric Vehicle
Marine and RV
Floor Machines and Robotics
Electronic and Security
FEATURES AND BENEFITS - EV TRACTION DRY CELL
- Flame arresting pressure regulated safety sealing valves for safety, operating pressure management and protection against atmospheric contamination (excess oxygen being absorbed by negative plates).
- Classified as “NON-SPILLABLE BATTERY” Not restricted for Air (IATA/ICAO) Provision 67, Surface (DOT-CFR-HMR49) or Water (Classified as non-hazardous per IMDG amendment 27) transportation.
- Quality Assurance processes with ISO (4400/992579), QS and TUV Certification EMC tested, CE, ETTS Germany (G4M19906-9202-E-16). UL recognized and approved components (MH29050).
- High impact reinforced strength copolymer ABS Cases and flat top designed Covers that are rugged and Vibration resistant.
- Industry leading size and performance options.
- Measured and immobilized electrolyte.
- Vacuum filling and weighing processes.
- Tellcordia and Bellcore compliant.
- Advanced technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99.9% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40°C to 60°C).
- Low self discharge rates (Approx. 1%-3% monthly at 20 °C–25°C / 68°F–77°F).
- Tank formed plates guarantees evenly formed and capacity matched plates.
- Can be used in multiple orientations (upside down is not recommended).
- Computer-aided 99.994% pure heavy-duty lead calcium grid designs.
- Thermally welded case to cover bonds that eliminate leakage.
- Copper and stainless steel alloy terminals and hardware.
- Double insulating Micro porous glass fibre separators.
- Anchored plate groups to guard against vibration.
- Compatible with sensitive electronic equipment.
- Completely sealed valve regulated construction.
- Discover proprietary Vision Max Paste Formula.